Officially - not. You may try use JoyToKey or other Gamepad -> Keyboard program.
BUT. In this game pretty comfort play with keyboard. This game need many buttons (~29 count). Isn't possible for gamepad;
After starting fight ("Loading") i have that message:
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
It's same with AI or real player fight. How fix that?
I redownload game from site and flush ".onlineboxing3d" folder. Nothing change.
* For moving on canvas enough hold WASD-buttons. Press button always for every step - is uncomfortable.
* Come back auto-rotation to enemy side. Rotation only in movement - is unusual.
* Again you can shoot punches from block. Is on 35% weaker..
+ Hooks and uppers now throwing with body rotation. If manually add body rotation, the punch will be stronger.
+ Damage in head depends from hit direction. More damage from landed on-side, less - from down side, lesser - from forward direction.
+ Damage in head depends from is hit point. It increase if you hit in chin.
+ Punches and blocks can controls with mouse, like in Fight Night.
* Game grab the cursor (because you can control your boxer from mouse). Press "Esc" to grab again or pickup it from window.
+ Evaluate winner by point not by landed counts, but by deal damage. You can see points-indicator on screen bottom side.
+ Image on the floor canvas.
* Some changes in punches trajectories and stance positions.
moving mouse without press buttons:
forward / back - lean torso
left - right - rotate torso
LMB - is for punches, move direction:
forward + left - right jab
forward + right - left jab
left / right - left / right hook
back + left - left upper
back + right - right upper
release LMB - finish punch, come back hand in stance
RMB - is for blocks, move direction:
forward - block from jabs
back - block for body
left - block for left hook
right - block for right hook
release RMB - cancel block, come back hand in stance
- undo block changes in 0.2.2, because degrade trajectory of punches
* fix bug, what power of hands not depend on power of hits
* removed dependence speed recovery health from gameplay speed parameter
* minor changes in hands physics (to decrase entanglement)
+ parameter: on/off power wasting, on/off head health, on/off body health, max power amount
+ Global gameplay speed
+ Camera zoom by Num/ and Num*
+ Energy occupation for shoulder girdle (now can't strong hit by both hands in same time, or from block)
+ Energy occupation for loin girdle (now can't weave / dive and moving in same time)
* Some bug-fixes
+ last events log on server (to new player know about last activity)
+ on server shows time in online
+ other method calculation of FPS (thru OnPostRender and Network.time)
+ rotation camera by Backspace
+ reset controls after losing focus of application
+ training fight with AI (like vs players)
+ in fight shows names of boxers
+ almost fully punches statistics
* small changes in punches parameters and trajectory (f. e. hooks - little weakly, uppers - little stronger)
+ short punches with block holding now executed without body rotation
+ in dive-position your legs move slower
+ body block is lower
* boxers shouldn't collide and stucks in after knockdown
* tiny changes in gameplay, what you, probadly, not see
* alot others tiny fixes and bugfixes
* I think, fix all bugs with connection
* Some gameplay fixes (press F1 for check)
+ Sound of punches
+ Sparring mode without timer
+ One surprice in-time fight
+ Sound about new message in chat
+ global dedicated server with chat (Press "Global Server -> Connect")
+ cooperate pause in fight (press "Enter", wait when other player press "Enter" too)
+ chat in-time paused fight
+ select rounds and seconds before fight
+ saving name of boxer in settings
+ Add full hands (forearm and shoulder)
+ Power level affects on punch speed
* Change limbs sizes and punches trajectory
+ 10-angles rotation in stance
+ 2 blocks (NumpadEnter and Numpad2), need test efficiency.
YES: Jabs, Hooks, Uppercuts, Weaving, Dive down
5 stances, 3 blocks, legs movements
Local game with AI-bot.
Multiplayer (by IP or with Server).
Standing knockdowns, counting
Lobby and Text Chat before and in-time fight